What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Much Have You Spent Protecting Your iPad?

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple care does not cover if it's dropped of physical damage! Just thought you'd know! Keep it safe!

tosh.jc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ghost armor: $50+
Sena folio: $80+tax
=
A lot of effing money

I carry it around in the same man purse/ammo bag I've been carrying books in for years, and I don't really see the need to upgrade. It fits the iPad and the keyboard, as well as another thin book or two.

Nova

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have spent about 100 bucks in cases and stuff but i dont like holding my ipad with a case on it it might sound strange but i like the feel of it and the quality of the ipad.

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple care does not cover if it's dropped of physical damage! Just thought you'd know! Keep it safe!
Yes, but it is protection, which was the question. I don't make a habit of tossing my tablets (iPad, Android, or Kindles) across the room. But so far most cases of iPad deaths have been hardware failures that are covered.
i have spent about 100 bucks in cases and stuff but i dont like holding my ipad with a case on it it might sound strange but i like the feel of it and the quality of the ipad.
I got a silicon skin which is pretty thin and provides slightly more grip. I like the feel of the iPad, but prefer it being protected from most bumps and scrapes.

martyh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought the Apple case. I looked at others but I liked the way the Apple case can fold to give a small slope when in landscape mode. I find it easier to type like that.

I also bought the invisible skin screen protector but I took it off after about 15 minutes because I didn't like the feel of it.

Then I did buy the Best Buy two year accident protection. Pricey, but since I am taking my iPad on a cross-country motorcycle trip next week, I thought it might come handy.

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$9.00 on a silicone case from Amazon and $13.00 for a case to put it in when in my handbag. The case is actually for a net book or portable DVD player, but fits perfectly.

I love the cases from Oberon design( handmade in California) but they're $130. I'm sure I'll give into temptation eventually, I always do.:D

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got the Apple case, but I rarely use it. Mostly, mine is knocking around in my briefcase. So far, so good.

galloschramme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm not planning to spend more than $ 50 for a case
i'm still looking for a good case that offers good protection and usability

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not spent anything yet...I might get a TPU case and a dock. I bought 4 cases and 2 screen protectors for my samsung vibrant and only use 1 case and prob wouldn't use that if i wasn't worried about the camera lens ..never bothered with the sp.'s because I just love the feel of the naked glass... avoiding going overboard!

Most reactions

Latest posts