What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many iPad apps are there?

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I though I saw something from Jobby Job's keynote that there were over 8000.
Certainly doesn't seem that way when I visit the store.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app store doesn't make it easy to browse all available apps. I use the 'show all' sorting option, but when I want to look deeper, I use an outside app like 'Top Charts', 'App Shopper' or that "Mosaic" one.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I check that site every single day for app updates. Plus you can look for just updates, just new, or both, etc.

WoodZealot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.woodzealot.com
Thanks for the link to App Shopper

Very cool... I had been looking for a more organized way to find new apps... just saw a Foosball app that will be hard for me to resist!

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I check Appshopper several times a day to see what is new. I don't set it to most popular though, as maybe what I'm interested in, nobody else is :) I set up the site for iPad/all changes, that way it shows new apps, updates, and price changes. Good way to find what is temporarily free too!

reliable1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am sure there will be a few hundred thousand apps very soon for the ipad

OP
Dr.Gee

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
@wood.i want your stand.in a dark(black) wood preferably.:eek:

WoodZealot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.woodzealot.com
@wood.i want your stand.in a dark(black) wood preferably.:eek:

Noted Dr. Gee... I was planning on making some solid walnut, padauk, and mahogany versions... a black finish is a little more challenging without using a stain, which I detest as they obscure the grain... Ebony is cost prohibitive... ... so it's either a multi-step dye approach or performing a process called ebonizing which I have been wanting to try. If I do some black stands that come out nice I'll message you in case you are interested. :)

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As i checked there are over 9,800+ apps today . I thought of checking them one by one myself but I gave up after an hour. And I'm not even halfway through.

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so many, I think the apps are countless!
I run into so many list of Ipad apps lists online!

Most reactions

Latest posts