What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many iPad apps are there?

OP
Dr.Gee

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
@wood.i want your stand.in a dark(black) wood preferably.:eek:

Noted Dr. Gee... I was planning on making some solid walnut, padauk, and mahogany versions... a black finish is a little more challenging without using a stain, which I detest as they obscure the grain... Ebony is cost prohibitive... ... so it's either a multi-step dye approach or performing a process called ebonizing which I have been wanting to try. If I do some black stands that come out nice I'll message you in case you are interested. :)

I would be happy to commission one or two.I will pay for exotics.

WoodZealot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.woodzealot.com
@wood.i want your stand.in a dark(black) wood preferably.:eek:

Noted Dr. Gee... I was planning on making some solid walnut, padauk, and mahogany versions... a black finish is a little more challenging without using a stain, which I detest as they obscure the grain... Ebony is cost prohibitive... ... so it's either a multi-step dye approach or performing a process called ebonizing which I have been wanting to try. If I do some black stands that come out nice I'll message you in case you are interested. :)

I would be happy to commission one or two.I will pay for exotics.

I got your PM. Interesting I was unable to reply as there is a six post requirement in order to PM and I'm only at three. I understand such restrictions but you'd think that you could at least reply to a PM.

WoodZealot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.woodzealot.com
Amazing it just went to five.... and if my calculations are correct I believe it should be somewhere around six right about............................... now!

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use app shopper but there's also an app I love called app advice. It contains information on new apps, detailed reviews, articles comparing similar apps, iPad news, and other stuff like that. It's in a beautiful format too. It has an "apps gone free" article most days with info on apps on sale for free that day for iPhone and iPad. It's one of my most useful apps, i give it 5 stars, it's in a beautiful format, a pleasure to look at on iPad.

Oh I just noticed that you can change the settings to display iPad or iPhone information instead of both.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts