What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 iPads, 2 iPhones, 2 iPod touch, an iPod nano, an iPod mini, a mac pro and a mac mini.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes he should lol. Also given the fact I've now converted all my friends and family to "Apple" products too 

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My mother just bought a MacBook air! And now she wants to get iPads for my grandparents! They're just going to be white elephants because my grandparents aren't even going to use it.

Heh, I think my mother just wants an iPad.

I'm just the opposite, I actually got converted to apple by my mother the designated apple fangirl.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey now they do here. I enjoyed a great career dealing with the best technology in world. I love all the hype that goes along with a new Apple or Mac product.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some old people do work well with technology. It's just that my grandparents, unfortunately, don't fall under that category. My grandmother doesn't even turn on her handphone. And besides, my grandparents are in their eighties so...

But it's just to keep their minds active, I guess, thanks to the solitaire, sudoku and memory game apps.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We old people definitely can mix with technology! Even though I have three grown children and four grandchildren, I'm the biggest tech geek of them all. It's me who gets them into new things, and who always wants the latest, greatest thing! All three kids have iPad 1s, as did I, but I'm the only one who was up at 4 AM on the 11th to order the 2!  I'm also an avid gamer and get them into games to play with me.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 1, had iPad 2, new iPod nano.

Leaving off the phone for a bit, love my BB too much

Novim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
lik.fmk.rs
We old people definitely can mix with technology! Even though I have three grown children and four grandchildren, I'm the biggest tech geek of them all. It's me who gets them into new things, and who always wants the latest, greatest thing! All three kids have iPad 1s, as did I, but I'm the only one who was up at 4 AM on the 11th to order the 2!  I'm also an avid gamer and get them into games to play with me.

I second that. :) Started using computers in the mid-eighties, and still thrilled about them. My wife has Air 13", my daughter iMac, both have iPods. The rest is in my signature.

AHA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two products: A 16GB 1st generation iPad and a 120GB iPod Classic.

tonypward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPod 3G with 30gb 2.5" drive
iPod nano 1 g
iPod nano 3 g
2 iPhone 4's
iPad 1 64gb wifi
iPad 2 32gb wifi 3G
iMac 21" late 2009
MacBook pro 15" mid 2010
MacBook pro 17" mid 2010
2 apple wireless keyboards
1 WD Book 2Tb FireWire 800 for Mac
Apple TV 2g

Traded up from iPhone 1g, 3g, 3gs

Gone from a windows home to an Apple home!

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple newbie but in last year

iPhone 32gb 3GS
2 x iPod touch 2 gen ( kids)
iPad 1 32gb
I would love a MacBook air but I can dream.

Most reactions

Latest posts