What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which model iPads do you own?

Which model iPads do you own?

• iPad 1

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • iPad 2

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • iPad 3

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • iPad 4

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • iPad Air

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • iPad Mini

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • iPad Mini with Retina screen

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With so many choices now available on which iPad to buy, which iPads do you own?

iPad 1
iPad 2
iPad 3
iPad 4
iPad Air

iPad mini
iPad mini with Retina screen

I have an iPad 2, iPad mini and an iPad Air and love them all!

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I own the iPad 4, which is used mainly for video communication, web surfing and videos. I also own the iPad mini which is used mainly for reading books and news. I love them both!

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Air and Mini. The Air is my main device, but I still use the Mini a lot, especially for reading.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2, 2 iPad 3's, an iPad 4, and an iPad mini. I haven't sold any of my older equipment.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
4 and 2

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

Limelight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4 and 2 Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF
i

I own an Ipad2 and an IPad Mini w/retina display. Use the 2 to view my podcasts from Layers Magazine and Corel Draw on You Tube so I can use my desk PC to work in Illustrator or Corel Draw. Use my mini to read, play a game, listen to music movies on Crackle and to take with me to use at lunch. Take photos of family. Takes good photos.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, here is the history of iPad in our house.

2012 - bought iPad 2 (64 with WiFi/Cellular)

2012 - purchased iPad 2 for my mother to use (64 with WiFi/cellular because when she no longer uses it we will get it back and that is what we want)

2013 - iPad 2 seems a little heavy for me to carry around, purchased mini with cellular. Later in the year, Husband purchased iPad 2 with 32 not 64 but with cellular. Swapped that out with my mother's iPad with 64. She never knew, it would have confused her (she is going to be 90 and gets confused easily).

2013 - gave one of my daughters my iPad 2 with the 64 space after clearing it off to factory reset. Now have we have the mini, and iPad 2 at the house and my mother has the other iPad 2 yet.

2014 - my son gets a new job and could really use a pad. We give him the iPad 2 with the 32 capacity. Husband and I share the mini.

2014 - it really isn't easy sharing the mini, so husband gets me the 128 iPad Air with cellular.

Also, have iPhone 5.

It is funny, because for computers we are wholeheartedly PC. We do have a little Mac because my husband is learning how to do apps.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, here is the history of iPad in our house.

2012 - bought iPad 2 (64 with WiFi/Cellular)

2012 - purchased iPad 2 for my mother to use (64 with WiFi/cellular because when she no longer uses it we will get it back and that is what we want)

2013 - iPad 2 seems a little heavy for me to carry around, purchased mini with cellular. Later in the year, Husband purchased iPad 2 with 32 not 64 but with cellular. Swapped that out with my mother's iPad with 64. She never knew, it would have confused her (she is going to be 90 and gets confused easily).

2013 - gave one of my daughters my iPad 2 with the 64 space after clearing it off to factory reset. Now have we have the mini, and iPad 2 at the house and my mother has the other iPad 2 yet.

2014 - my son gets a new job and could really use a pad. We give him the iPad 2 with the 32 capacity. Husband and I share the mini.

2014 - it really isn't easy sharing the mini, so husband gets me the 128 iPad Air with cellular.

Also, have iPhone 5.

It is funny, because for computers we are wholeheartedly PC. We do have a little Mac because my husband is learning how to do apps.

What kind of little Mac do you own lol?

Sent from my Black 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 in NYC using Tap

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What kind of little Mac do you own lol? Sent from my Black 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 in NYC using Tap

I have no idea what it is. I am a PC person and my husband bought it to play with making apps. Don't have a clue.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay ... Lol.

Sent from my Black 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 in NYC using Tap

Most reactions

Latest posts