What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

arci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have 2 apple product ipad 1st gen and macbook pro 13" 2011..

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None. While I ordered an iPad 2 on launch morning, it's but a figment of my imagination. If I don't have it, I don't own it.

MuktownPat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPad 2, MacBook Pro, Apple TV, Old iBook G4, Old iMac G4 (translucent blueberry), iPod touch, former iPhone user pre Verizon (got rid of it because of horrible AT&T network in my area). My first Apple product was a Mac Plus (vintage 1984) back in the days when people laughed at you for owning anything Apple, I guess the jokes on them!!! Lol

Brisco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A MacBook Pro, MacBook, PowerBook, iMac, iPod touch, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle and a Macintosh Classic running MacOS 6.04

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well just added a MacBook Air to my Apple collection... and I have to say this is one of the most impressive "laptops" I have ever owned. Amazing.

Michael

Gamer101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first was - ipod
second - iphone 2g
third - Macbook air
fourth - Ipad

So ipad + 3 more!

Porcupine8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently own:

2 barely-functioning eMacs that someday I need to get the last of the data off of and recycle
A Mac mini
A PowerBook g4 that technically belongs to my department, but it's not like anyone will want it when I leave
My husband just bought a MacBook air, though also with work funds
My new iPad 2 - clearly not my first apple product, but my first "mobile device" (no smartphone)

Porcupine8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Porcupine8 said:
I currently own:

2 barely-functioning eMacs that someday I need to get the last of the data off of and recycle
A Mac mini
A PowerBook g4 that technically belongs to my department, but it's not like anyone will want it when I leave
My husband just bought a MacBook air, though also with work funds
My new iPad 2 - clearly not my first apple product, but my first "mobile device" (no smartphone)

Oh gosh - forgot that I got an iPod shuffle for Christmas this year!

realistdreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered an iPad 2, but don't anything else. Wife has iPod Classic and some accessories. iTunes on the home computer. I like Apple products but don't like how everything is so locked down. I'll suffer through it because I'd rather get a polished gen 2 device than the gen 1 devices being made to compete.

I'll get an iPhone 5, but only if it allow 4G hotspot on Verizon. Otherwise, I'll pick the best option for 4G tethering. No iPhone is worth the slow speed.

poker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gen 1 Shuffle (gift from my wife to me)
Gen 1 Nano (gift to my wife from me)
Gen 2 Touch (gift to my wife from me)
iPod Classic (not sure what version but it plays video, gift from my wife to me)
Gen 2 iPad (gift to ourselves from ourselves)

We sold the Touch to get some money for the iPad 2.

So 4 products total from Apple.

Correction! She has an iPhone 4.

So we we have an iPad 2 and 4 other Apple products

Last edited:

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 (64gb white wifi) when it arrives and I have an iPhone 3g, waiting to hopefully upgrade to an iPhone 5. (Then, I want to buy the iPad 1 16g 3g for my car)

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It isn't actually mine, or even in the house yet, but my mother really wants to get a MacBook Air, mainly because the current apple laptops she has are so old they're about to konk out anytime.

She also wanted to buy my iPad so I could get an iPad 2 (it was completely her idea, I hadn't even thought of it since I didn't actually need an iPad 2, but I think she was tempted by my iPad), but I pointed out to her that our apple laptops were too old to run the latest iTunes software so she wouldn't be able to sync it anyway.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Touch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have iPod nano, 1st & 2nd generation iPod touch, iMac, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 & apple tv, hehe

Most reactions

Latest posts