What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Apple Products Do You Own?

How many Apple products do you own or use?

• Just the iPad, no others

Votes: 137 12.7%
  • iPad +1 other

Votes: 191 17.7%
  • iPad +2 others

Votes: 221 20.5%
  • iPad +3 or more other Apple products

Votes: 530 49.1%

• Total voters

acidvape

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I have IPads and IPhones. I have a MacBook computer and an IPod. I have been loyal to apple every since Mr. Cook took a stance against the bullies. BTW my son has an IPad too. I like the fact that apple seems to care more for their customers than politics

maire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far, I only own an iPhone SE. Granddaughter has an iPad that she usually can't find. One of these days I will get an iPad.

acidvape

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To Maire;

You should you really should; with all the changes that are coming in September it will be just like owing a laptop.

barbdvegeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen several people say this is their first Apple product. I am in the same group as well. I have always appreciated Apple product, but never felt compelled to buy one until the iPad.
yes first as well. even i got to use it through my friend. i got tempted for more products because of it.

acidvape

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To Maire;

You should you really should; with all the changes that are coming in September it will be just like owing a laptop.

An update: I got the updates and its just like owning an laptop especially the more modern ones (without the optical media drives) I would highly recommend getting one

Most reactions

Latest posts