What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I select the right App from Cydia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although I already got quite a few applications from Cydia ( paid and free) I still don't seems to understand what should I select after making a search. Why do I get the same Application name on a number of found files through the use of Search.
I know that the one in blue you need to pay, but what about the others . they seems to work as well .
See the picture.

Attachments

• 05-08-2011 13-53-11.jpg
    05-08-2011 13-53-11.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 245

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You see lots of the same thing because you have decided to add lots of pirate / cracked app repos to your device. You should be familiar with our rules by this time given your number of posts. If not, read them again. They are linked in my sig.

We don't support or condone piracy here. By choosing to install the "free" versions of paid apps you are stealing software, plain and simple.

You had to go out of your way to install these other repos. Cydia does not come with any repo which contains pirated / cracked apps.

I find it very difficult to believe that someone with a pirate flag for an avatar doesn't know they are pirating software, however even if that is the case, ignorance is not an excuse.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions