What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i tell if its jailbroken?

Chalkyianwhite3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded Cydia and it seems to work, but all I can download are themes, where Do i get apps from?
Also I found out you can get Edit - no pirate apps discussion /app tracker. Bt when I search on Cydia it only offers edit no discussions of pirate apps theme.

Whats going on??

Last edited by a moderator:

S65AMG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have cydia in your device, your device is considered jailbroken. The additional apps got to be downloaded off cydia by adding sources.

Jailbroken iPad iOS 4.3.3

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nobody is going to tell you that if you are looking to steal paid apps. Read and understand our rules on the subject please. They are linked in my sig.
Any further requests for information regarding this will result in you being banned.
Jailbreaking is not the same as piracy. If you want to do that you'll have to do it somewhere else.

Most reactions

Latest posts