What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See What's In Cydia - No Jailbreak Required!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you ever wanted to know what neat tweaks await you if/when you jailbreak your iPad? Do you want to spend a comfortable session browsing the Cydia app whilst doing something else on your iPad? Then this is for you:

Cydia[FONT=&quot]â„¢ Search[/FONT]

From the website:
"Cydia is a full-featured graphical front end to APT and the dpkg package management system for the iOS developed by Jay Freeman (saurik). Cydia provides access to the latest software packages (including applications, themes, ringtones, and other modifications) exclusive to the jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. ... Although packages are easily navigated from any jailbroken iOS device through the Cydia application itself, Cydia Search is a browser-based search engine offering a quick and reliable alternative for finding packages currently available in Cydia."

I use it all the time when I'm at my desktop PC. Very handy to run searches and see what neat stuff is available at Cydia.

Happy browsing/tweaking.

Marilyn

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome stuff.

It's so sad to see nothing in iPad themes though :(

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See!

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Attachments

• image-1627721800.png
    image-1627721800.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 492

Most reactions

Latest posts