What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I move photos?

rkieley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several albums with lots of photos in each. I want to move some of the photos from one album to another. How can I do that?? :confused:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can only manage your photos on the machine where iTunes is installed and then re-sync with the iPad...

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that If you are using some kind of a 3rd party software like iMacsoft iPad to PC Transfer
You are free to move in and out of your Albums.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apples basic photo app is fairly primitive.
I've found it easiest to sort and manage all my pics into folders before importing them into iTunes. Trying to manage them once they are loaded is an exercise in frustration.

nateccnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make your life simpler by using Dropbox ( or other cloud based
server) for photos. It won't downsize your photo or take up valuable space on your iPad. You get to use folder to sort the photos and you can move them anywhere you want. The drawback is you have to be connected to the Internet to view them. But you can always download the most important ones before you lose internet connection.

Nate

Most reactions

Latest posts