What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating Photo Album Subfolders

SPROINGY

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm traveling around Cambodia just now, and I make separate photo albums, one for each new place I visit.

I would like to make one album, title it 'Cambodia,' and put all the different photo albums of the places I've visited inside the Cambodia album/folder. Then they would be subfolders.

So, I created the Cambodia album, but I couldn't put any albums in it. I tapped 'edit,' and tried to move the intended-to-be subfolders into the Cambodia album by moving them on top of it, but when I did that, the Cambodia album moved away, to the left or right.

Then I opened the empty Cambodia album and tried to create subfolders within it, without success (I did that thinking if I could create subfolders, I could then select the photos from, say, Angkor Wat album and add them to the subfolder).

Does anybody know how I can do this? It seems so simple, and I imagine it is when you know how... :)

Thank You

Most reactions