What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I need help. Level O45... Ugh... Can't crack it! I've figured out the number out of the blue rectangular, so I have class and subclass number. When I enter the numbers, I get "close but no sugar", and the same for the name of the class.
I try to google subclass number, and here what u get:
"29/2xx.5 - Patent Genius
IndustrialNumber: 29/2xx.5 Name: Metal working > Means to assemble or disassemble > By deforming ..."
None of these words are the answer! What am I doing wrong? Please pm me the answer, I can't stand it!!!!

The answer is in there...the very last words you said before. None of these.......:)

akogan2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm stock on original level 80
Need Help please. Tried perfect score of the game, all disasters and stars 8.5 magnitude
Can not Get CBNC

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi I'm stock on original level 80
Need Help please. Tried perfect score of the game, all disasters and stars 8.5 magnitude
Can not Get CBNC

It is an 8.5 quake. The dots are an anagram for inventor of game...Which you have probably already figured out. The perfect score is important

Did you solve 77?

akogan2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is an 8.5 quake. The dots are an anagram for inventor of game...Which you have probably already figured out. The perfect score is important

Did you solve 77?

Thank you. No I did not solve 77
It not so many 8.5 quakes, i tried all of them can not get even CBNC

n.portier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sent you a personal message
Thanks Rosalee!!! You saved me. :)
I can't send the pm yet, so couldn't thank you!
Thanks so much!
Since we are on it, now I'm stuck on O47 (with Jenny's phone number, changed). I figured out what they want from me, but can't get the pattern quite enough for the correct answer! Any help on that?

dwingate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know if anybody's still posting to this site, but I'll take the chance. Stumped on O66. I've figured it's something to do with Apollo 15, but I've tried every name I could find associated with that mission and nothing works. Any hints welcome!!

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Don't know if anybody's still posting to this site, but I'll take the chance. Stumped on O66. I've figured it's something to do with Apollo 15, but I've tried every name I could find associated with that mission and nothing works. Any hints welcome!!

You are on the right track. You must not be putting the name in like they want it. First and last name only..i did lower case

dwingate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. It turned out that you were right. First had used last name only, and when that didn't work, used shorter version of first name with last name, and then when that didn't work, I was stumped forever. Then tried the longer version of the first name and that was it. Annoying!!!

dwingate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I'm stuck on o71 (I think). It's the one with the supreme court case numbers, a gun and set of teeth. I've tried researching the year the decision of the case came out. I think I've stumbled onto something regarding 2nd amendment decision, but not sure. Any help is welcome.

dwingate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I realized later that I misunderstood what I was reading. In any case, I managed to figure it out, but I appreciate the nudge. Now I am completely and utterly stuck on 077. It's been days. I keep reading through New York history if that's not getting me anywhere. Turtlebay yesterday, that's not getting me anywhere. Right now I'm lost and frustrated.

nigheandonn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I realized later that I misunderstood what I was reading. In any case, I managed to figure it out, but I appreciate the nudge. Now I am completely and utterly stuck on 077. It's been days. I keep reading through New York history if that's not getting me anywhere. Turtlebay yesterday, that's not getting me anywhere. Right now I'm lost and frustrated.

Join the club. I don't think anyone anywhere has been able to solve O77. One of the creators of TE even boasts on his website that "No player has been confirmed to have completed every level." FYI, O81 is another unsolvable time sink.

Most reactions

Latest posts