What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! New member! First time on a discusson board! Please be gentle with me!!!!!

jeannebrickner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having trouble opening a numbers spreadsheet I created spreadsheet 2 weeks ago on my iPad. Up until today it was behaving as expected. When I tried to open it today it did nothing. I touched the spreadsheet, and just sat there. I tried other spreadsheets I have created, and they opened. I updated software to iCloud 2 days ago, and all has been well, except this glitch. I tried a soft reboot to the iPad, no success. I have an first. Gen iPad. Any suggestions? All help will be greatly appreciated!! My iPad is 16GB, with 12 GB free space. Thanks in advance. J.

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! As you will discover fast, there is a lot of information to be gained in here. Explore around, you'll be surprised at what you find.

OP
jeannebrickner

jeannebrickner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you!! I was checking different forum venues, and I think I will repost my question in the buisiness/ school forum. Thanks again for your response. I was very nervous asking what I thought was a 'dumb' question to iPad users who may be way more tekkie (real Word?) than I think I'm I am....

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try completely closing the app in the multi-task bar.

Go to the Home screen.

Double press the Home button to open the multi-task bar.

Press and hold any icon in the multi-task bar until they all start to jiggle.

Now touch the upper left hand corner of the Numbers icon in the multi-task bar to close it completely (doesn't delete it). This will reset the app.

Now press the Home button to close the multi-task bar and try again and see if this fixes the problem

Tim

I'm having trouble opening a numbers spreadsheet I created spreadsheet 2 weeks ago on my iPad. Up until today it was behaving as expected. When I tried to open it today it did nothing. I touched the spreadsheet, and just sat there. I tried other spreadsheets I have created, and they opened. I updated software to iCloud 2 days ago, and all has been well, except this glitch. I tried a soft reboot to the iPad, no success. I have an first. Gen iPad. Any suggestions? All help will be greatly appreciated!! My iPad is 16GB, with 12 GB free space. Thanks in advance. J.

Most reactions

Latest posts