What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP! Tell me something good!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's the deal:

My daughter is a manager at Starbucks in a really bad part of town. We just got a call from SB and the supervisor there told her that some guy just called wanting to know her schedule and hours and when he was told they don't give out that info, he started swearing and yelling saying he just talked to her mom and he is coming there tomorrow and they better be ready!

Then he told my daughter's co-worker she better keep her mouth shut he called and hung up.

He stated his name was Robert and just moved here from Texas and he is coming to SB to propose to my daughter.

This guy is whacked. Let's hope he doesn't own a gun. I called the police and we filed a report on line.

Productive.

So her father will be there when she opens at 5am - I will be there at 9 watching every person that walks in. Watch him drive thru.:mad:

She won't stay home tomorrow. The gal who spoke to him was freaked out and went home.

Cops are always there ~ the first one I I'm filling him in. I know they can't baby sit SB....

The What Ifs are in my mind.

Does this have bad written all over it?

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unbelievable! I truly hope this dude doesn't show up.

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The outcome of this can sadly not be told In ahead.
Hope this dude only have a big mouth with emty words.

The world Is full of &#%(/&%#(/

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I will be drinking a lot of coffee tomorrow. It's free though.:D. Bring my iPad, HP Mini and some work and camp out.

Until she is off at 130...

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will also contact the SB district/ Regional Manager, Loss prevention Manager and share the event, after all they should be aware.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good idea! We did call her immediate supervisor ~ but I didn't think of the DM.

Thank You! You guys gotta keep me company tomorrow!;)

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't let her go tomorrow. Better safe than sorry.

Starbuck's needs to transfer your daughter to a store in a better neighborhood immediately. She should not have to go to work scared in this venue at 5 AM! I worry that neither she nor you will be able to do anything if he is violent. She should not have to work in this Starbuck's until the harassment had stopped. I hope the higher ups will not let her go to work there tomorrow until it is safe.

Little Woman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is scary! Did this guy do this out of the blue? Has someone been paying her extra attention, like a customer? Make sure she keeps a journal of any thing this guy does ie stalking her. File a police report anytime he makes any contact with her or anyone about her. Trust me I went through this. Kept a journal filed a police report every time. You do that so you can get a restraining order if need be. Just my opinion. Hope he leaves her alone that is a scary thing to go through.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey bud did you bring up to the local partol sergeant both the sheriff and police dept along with see if you pull a photo off video of the guy and put up in the office to see if this person call the sheriff or police dept ..

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starbuck's needs to transfer your daughter to a store in a better neighborhood immediately. She should not have to go to work scared in this venue at 5 AM! I worry that neither she nor you will be able to do anything if he is violent. She should not have to work in this Starbuck's until the harassment had stopped. I hope the higher ups will not let her go to work there tomorrow until it is safe.

They won't transfer her. She has been working there for five years ~ we use to live out there. Trust me, they get all kinds of crazy ass customers! She is an adult, and she just left. I tried. I thought about hiding her keys.:D

That is scary! Did this guy do this out of the blue? Has someone been paying her extra attention, like a customer? Make sure she keeps a journal of any thing this guy does ie stalking her. File a police report anytime he makes any contact with her or anyone about her. Trust me I went through this. Kept a journal filed a police report every time. You do that so you can get a restraining order if need be. Just my opinion. Hope he leaves her alone that is a scary thing to go through.

Yes. He just called right out of the blue! I asked her the same thing, about anyone hitting on her ~ they are so busy there, she doesn't trip on it. She just left and her dad is there now, and four other workers when one opens.

I agree, do not let her go to work tomorrow.

Can't stop her. She is not 16.:D

hey bud did you bring up to the local partol sergeant both the sheriff and police dept along with see if you pull a photo off video of the guy and put up in the office to see if this person call the sheriff or police dept ..

Pull a video off the guy? Henry ~ I'm lost, babe.

Fingers crossed!

Yep.;)

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope that everything is ok, I would video record everything and have the police on stand by.

Most reactions

Latest posts