What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help I need an iPad Pro....lol

Quannie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering a couple things:

1) how do u delete pics from ipad2 wit out connecting it to iTunes

2) where can I get a air printer and how much

3) what are the best use for iPad anyway

4) what are some great apps for maximum experience on ipad2

5) any cool tricks wit ipad2 yet

6) can u get movies and music on ur ipad2 wit out iTunes

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering a couple things:

1) how do u delete pics from ipad2 wit out connecting it to iTunes

2) where can I get a air printer and how much

3) what are the best use for iPad anyway

4) what are some great apps for maximum experience on ipad2

5) any cool tricks wit ipad2 yet

6) can u get movies and music on ur ipad2 wit out iTunes

(2) see Apple - iPad - Print right from your iPad with AirPrint.
(6) Yes - simply use the iPad's native iTunes app. You can order and download movies and videos directly from there without the need to connect to a PC or Mac. You'll need the iPad to be connected to the Internet by WiFi if the download is larger than 20MB because, even if you have a 3G iPad, the iTunes store won't allow you to download larger movies or music than this by 3G.

Some of your other questions will primarily depend on your intended use - videos and games or business applications. Or perhaps for science and technology or medical professions?

I'm sure you'll really enjoy your iPad.

Have fun

Tim
Scotland

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
most of your questions can be answered simply by browsing the forums, there's a TON of info. I'd suggest browsing through those :)

As for #1, no. you have to connect to your synced iTunes library to delete pictures and music. You can delete videos, however.

OP
Q

Quannie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
(2) see Apple - iPad - Print right from your iPad with AirPrint.
(6) Yes - simply use the iPad's native iTunes app. You can order and download movies and videos directly from there without the need to connect to a PC or Mac. You'll need the iPad to be connected to the Internet by WiFi if the download is larger than 20MB because, even if you have a 3G iPad, the iTunes store won't allow you to download larger movies or music than this by 3G.

Some of your other questions will primarily depend on your intended use - videos and games or business applications. Or perhaps for science and technology or medical professions?

I'm sure you'll really enjoy your iPad.

Have fun

Tim
Scotland

Yea, I have a way to use it mostly school bound and games for my son, I just wondered what does it work best as I guess so many apps. Just wanted to make sure I get the full jest of it

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Page 51 of your manual

discusses how to delete photos.

with 350,000 apps available to you you may find one or more that are useful.

Moanator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quannie said:
Yea, I have a way to use it mostly school bound and games for my son, I just wondered what does it work best as I guess so many apps. Just wanted to make sure I get the full jest of it

I haven't had much of a chance with the iPad two yet, but I love my iPad and hope you love yours too. And I hope your son likes it as well.
There are many apps I think you will enjoy!

-- moanator

Most reactions

Latest posts