What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heelppppppppppp!!!!!! pleease!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think we will need a few more details of whatever your problem is or what you are trying to do?

The Archangel

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, this could be fun!

Try running over it with your car! Of course, you need to make sure the tires catch it.

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Hey, this could be fun!

Try running over it with your car! Of course, you need to make sure the tires catch it.

Thats if you want to disable it permanatly.

Taping a piece of paper over the screen would be more temporary.

Last edited:

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This has the potential to be the best thread ever, but in an effort to be helpful I'd offer the solution of going to the iCloud, then Find my IPhone, click on your iPad and disable it. Or, lock it with a password and set it to disable, then try it 10 times unsuccessfully.
Or the car option. I like that.
Mikes suggestion is good, but only temporary... I would tape a wad of paper on top, then it could still be called an iPad, not an iPaper.
Going for a swim with your iPad may also be effective.
Happy to provide more suggestions if you like... I'm starting to get giddy with ideas.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts