What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad stuck restoring firmware

tarekhayytham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad 2 which was jailbroken i tried upgrading from 7.06 to 7.1 but i couldnt because the "find my ipad" couldnt be disabled (idontknow why) then i put it in DFU mode and started the update but it got stuck on "restoring ipad firmware" right now i tried disabling firewall and i tried another computer (windows and mac) can anyone help ???

iPad 2, iOS 7.1

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadForums. Try plugging your device into the rear chassis of your computer if its not already. Also try rebooting your computer or reinstalling iTunes as well.

OP
T

tarekhayytham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, i tied all usb ports i even tried another computer , i also reinstalled itunes but it is still stuck on "Restoring ipad Firmware" and the ipad shows about 60% of progress bar... i think it has something to do with bypassing the "find my ipad" deactivation but i dont know the solution

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, i tied all usb ports i even tried another computer , i also reinstalled itunes but it is still stuck on "Restoring ipad Firmware" and the ipad shows about 60% of progress bar... i think it has something to do with bypassing the "find my ipad" deactivation but i dont know the solution

I believe this thread, if you carefully follow the tutorial at the beginning of it, should assist.
http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...lsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts