What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yayyyy! Just earned Boat Hunter III! Am now terrified to touch my iPad, cuz I just know I'm going to waste these precious diamonds speeding up a goat or something! : Edit: Oh my goodness....I'm not kidding - 3 of them just disappeared in the past 10 minutes, no idea where they went. *sigh* Super Cell giveth and Super Cell taketh away. GC: EyeC999 Level 75

Congrats...that's quite an accomplishment when you do it. Maybe that's why they give you so many diamonds for making it...so you get less stressed out you click them away!
I'm going crazy with the stall diamond loss...almost every day when I put something up for sale I end up hitting the diamond button and paying a diamond for another ad. Very aggravating,especially when I'm just selling wheat!! ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats...that's quite an accomplishment when you do it. Maybe that's why they give you so many diamonds for making it...so you get less stressed out you click them away! I'm going crazy with the stall diamond loss...almost every day when I put something up for sale I end up hitting the diamond button and paying a diamond for another ad. Very aggravating,especially when I'm just selling wheat!! ;) Sent from my iPad using iPF
I know what you mean! We all sound like broken records over this issue! I've spent 12 diamonds accidentally today, soooooo annoying! : ( I won't spend a dime on diamonds until it's fixed

GC: EyeC999 Level 75

shining_ara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends.. I need 10 planks will trade with 20 screws. Please PM me, thanks :)

GC: shining_ara || free for add :)

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! My stall is full if you need to do some shopping please stop by!!! Have a great day!!! GC. ID. *5andia*. level 49

Good to see you Sandia :)

I hate to gripe, because I really love this game, but is there anyone out there who isn't struggling for mining materials? I only have two smelters and I can't get enough ore to keep them busy. There should be an easier way to get the mats, or maybe another source for them besides just wheating or finding them like you do barn and silo mats. As a side note, I can't find enough platinum ore to make necklaces and rings either. I mostly have to make bracelets. GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

Hey Val, I also really struggle with all mining materials, and axes! If you have Tom it's wise to stock up. I've had trouble even finding people who will trade them. I generally don't like hiring Tom, but I do on the odd occasion. I have him now as I recently did a double upgrade, so I figured I'd hire him and have a field day, lol. I have him for five days instead of one though, oops. There went all my space. :O He will also bring platinum bars if you're struggling for ore. On the other hand, if you want some jewellery, I have tons and you're more than welcome to come grab some. PM me if you wish.. :)

Yayyyy! Just earned Boat Hunter III! Am now terrified to touch my iPad, cuz I just know I'm going to waste these precious diamonds speeding up a goat or something! : Edit: Oh my goodness....I'm not kidding - 3 of them just disappeared in the past 10 minutes, no idea where they went. *sigh* Super Cell giveth and Super Cell taketh away. GC: EyeC999 Level 75

Congratulations!! That was a good moment for me.. savour it lol :-D

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 69 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know what you mean! We all sound like broken records over this issue! I've spent 12 diamonds accidentally today, soooooo annoying! : ( I won't spend a dime on diamonds until it's fixed

GC: EyeC999 Level 75

Congratz!!!
Better use the diamonds to hire tom asap before its gone :D

currently 58

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for 37 planks and have bolts to trade.. Is anyone interested please? Doesn't have to be all 37 lol.. Thank you :) ------ Trade finished. Thanks ballfreak :) iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 69 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Last edited:

ballfreak

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for 37 planks and have bolts to trade.. Is anyone interested please? Doesn't have to be all 37 lol.. Thank you :) iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 69 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

PM sent...i have up to 100 planks if u want.

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congratz!!! Better use the diamonds to hire tom asap before its gone :D currently 58

G, you're back! Yeah! I've missed you too...what a good week -- you're back and so is Laura! :D

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
G, you're back! Yeah! I've missed you too...what a good week -- you're back and so is Laura! :D Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yaaaay! :p

Welcome back gxies x

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 69 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is anyone in need of expansion materials? I have too many and I hate to just throw them in my stall after I so stupidly and carefully hoarded them lol.. and I am needing tapes, happily do 2:1 for tapes (20), also looking for mining materials and axes (or cheese, goats cheese, jams or syrup), I'll also sell if you don't want to trade.. Please PM if interested. Let me know what you want to trade :)

I have 62 deeds, 57 mallets and 51 stakes..

Thank you :)

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
G, you're back! Yeah! I've missed you too...what a good week -- you're back and so is Laura! :D

:D i've missed you too nancy, i havent check my farm yet :(
How are you??

Yaaaay! :p

Welcome back gxies x

Thank you hun, welcome back to you too ;)

currently 58

catheejack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for 15 bolts and 15 tapes. I have some planks to trade and 3 nails. I don't have much at the moment but we can still arrange something. Thanks!

GC : cath'e || level 58

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gxies: Thanks! And yes, I hired Tom right away! Nice to see you back, by the way : ). I sent you a new friend request....thought you'd given up playing and I "cleaned house" in GC a few days ago...oops! Shoulda been more patient! GC: EyeC999 Level 76

Most reactions

Latest posts