What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lots of expansion / building mats in my stand right now....

GC: EyeC999 Level 76

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gxies: Thanks! And yes, I hired Tom right away! Nice to see you back, by the way : ). I sent you a new friend request....thought you'd given up playing and I "cleaned house" in GC a few days ago...oops! Shoulda been more patient! GC: EyeC999 Level 76

Congrats on Boat Hunter III! Yay! I didn't realize the amount of bling you get until I got mine! My brain probably thought it was a typo!

It is so great to have our friends back and this thread so full of conversations!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gxies: Thanks! And yes, I hired Tom right away! Nice to see you back, by the way : ). I sent you a new friend request....thought you'd given up playing and I "cleaned house" in GC a few days ago...oops! Shoulda been more patient! GC: EyeC999 Level 76

:D i saw that, lol
But i dont know how to accept your friend request, there's no button to accept, only unfriend button so i assumed that we friends already but i tried to visit your stall just now and you're not on my friend list :(

currently 58

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
:D i saw that, lol But i dont know how to accept your friend request, there's no button to accept, only unfriend button so i assumed that we friends already but i tried to visit your stall just now and you're not on my friend list :( currently 58
We seem to be all sorted out now : )

GC: EyeC999 Level 76

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think you must be the only anti-hoarder playing Hay Day!! ;) Sent from my iPhone using iPF[/QUOTE
It does seem that way, doesn't it? I just got tired of expanding, seems I needed so many things to upgrade, that my barn would be chock-full of barn materials! Sort of counter-productive! Best way to get more space is to get rid of the materials, besides, it just makes everybody else happy : )
Off to work now, back to the real world....

Most reactions

Latest posts