What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Evening folks.. sorry been away so long. Missed you guys, or whoever is still here these days? So quiet.. Anyways, hope all is well with everyone, or as well as can be. :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 69 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

petrussteven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone :) i have 100 deeds for trade with ur BARN OR SILO mats :)

PM me if u need it .thx -:)
GC : Petrussteven ( lv 68 )

Dna86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Looking for cream, or someone to fill a couple crates of cream on my boat.
Anyone willing to help?

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Evening folks.. sorry been away so long. Missed you guys, or whoever is still here these days? So quiet.. Anyways, hope all is well with everyone, or as well as can be. :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 69 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Welcome back, Laura! It is SO good to have you back! You have been missed!

Do you need anything for your farm? :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Hi Laura. I've been missing you on the forums. How are you? What do you think of the lobster fishing?

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome back, Laura! It is SO good to have you back! You have been missed! Do you need anything for your farm? :) Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Hi Laura. I've been missing you on the forums. How are you? What do you think of the lobster fishing? GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

Hey ladies, thank you :) I have missed you all too <3

Carolyn, I'm good for now.. I'm screws hunting, lol (gives me something to do).. thanks for offering though. Anything you need? :)

Val, I missed you too, and thank you :) I'm doing ok, and how are you? I love lobster fishing and I really like the new products they added in the last update. Are you enjoying it? My only gripe would be that the whole process takes too long and I also wish we could buy additional slots in our tackle boxes with diamonds like we can with the machines, 20 spaces isn't enough! lol :p

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey ladies, thank you :) I have missed you all too <3

Carolyn, I'm good for now.. I'm screws hunting, lol (gives me something to do).. thanks for offering though. Anything you need? :)

Val, I missed you too, and thank you :) I'm doing ok, and how are you? I love lobster fishing and I really like the new products they added in the last update. Are you enjoying it? My only gripe would be that the whole process takes too long and I also wish we could buy additional slots in our tackle boxes with diamonds like we can with the machines, 20 spaces isn't enough! lol :p

How many screws are you looking for? PM me ok?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are correct, 20 slots is not enough. I've given up on lure fishing for the time being and I'm only using the "free yet lengthy" nets to get all my products. At least the lobster net fishing time and the lobster cooking time are the same. It is nice to be able to grab the cooked buggers, pull up the nets and then send new nets out in one visit to the fishing hole.
I've been OK. Nothing to shout about, but thankful for the things I have, you know? Our weather has been cooling off a bit. I got to plant a couple of mums in the pots outside tonight.
If I stumble on someone selling screws ill grab them for you.

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

Tab30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tradin 5 mallets (5:1) for bolts, tapes, nails or screws

Tradin stakes (3:1) for the same thing

Tradin deeds (1:1)

Pannels (1:1)

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are correct, 20 slots is not enough. I've given up on lure fishing for the time being and I'm only using the "free yet lengthy" nets to get all my products. At least the lobster net fishing time and the lobster cooking time are the same. It is nice to be able to grab the cooked buggers, pull up the nets and then send new nets out in one visit to the fishing hole. I've been OK. Nothing to shout about, but thankful for the things I have, you know? Our weather has been cooling off a bit. I got to plant a couple of mums in the pots outside tonight. If I stumble on someone selling screws ill grab them for you. GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

Oh Val, that tackle box drives me nuts, lol.. I don't care much for the nets. 20 hours waiting seems like way too much for me for 2 or 3 fish. Not only that, those fish caught in nets don't contribute to the fish weight achievement goal or species collections, so I find it kind of pointless. The fishing spot cool down times are usually between 2 - 3 hours, so I can't see the value in them.. I agree about the lobsters, it is handy to grab them, pull up pots and reset them all in one haul..

I'm glad to hear you're doing ok, and cooling weather is always a blessing. I'm so ready for some autumn/winter. That's one thing I'll definitely be thankful for, lol. :)

schplod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Laura, welcome back, hope you had a good break. If you still need them I have 10 screws available.

schplod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bolts for Nails??? Hi everyone, I need 4 more nails for my next silo upgrade - can trade bolts 1:1. PM me if you can help!

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Laura, welcome back, hope you had a good break. If you still need them I have 10 screws available.
Bolts for Nails??? Hi everyone, I need 4 more nails for my next silo upgrade - can trade bolts 1:1. PM me if you can help!

Thank you, yes, I had a lovely time.. Hope you're well? Ok for screws now thanks, but PM'd you as I have nails :)

schplod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, yes, I had a lovely time.. Hope you're well? Ok for screws now thanks, but PM'd you as I have nails :)

Thank you, I love the moment you upgrade, so much more barn space opens up!! Production lines are all systems go again.

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you, I love the moment you upgrade, so much more barn space opens up!! Production lines are all systems go again.

No problem :)

I upgraded twice (once barn, once silo) in the past three days and I'm almost out of space again.. I have issues, lol..

Most reactions

Latest posts