What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY GAME *Beginners Guide* Trading/Selling Etiquette

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I need the instructions or manual to the game "Hay Day". I need to know about the boat. How to fill the crates and how to launch it as soon as it's full of cargo. Anyone?

I have moved your post to this thread. This should help.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Aislingn3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I have never traded before but would like to. Now I shall know what to do. Thanks again. :)

Mystica

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the information. Really help for fututre references :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry. New to this. How do I find the main forum?
Welcome to iPF and hope you have a good time here. Its a pleasure meeting you. I don't know about the app, but if you are using the website, there is a flowchart type of thing above the first post of each page. Tap hay day forum and it takes you to the main forum. Add me plz, Lwf503 : behappy123

Underwater Mike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Painful lesson today - the little trash can at the bottom of a sale costs 1 diamond and DOESN'T return your goods - it trashes the sale and opens up the box for another item - but your goods are lost. Don't do it! rather ask a friend to buy the goods and sell back at the same price.

Reaction score
Nice, but really, the trading thing, is really a thing people should learn that about. I sell 10 wheat for 1 coin, but 1 what for 1 coin may mean something else. I have sold 1 wheat before though. And so your guide if good, is ok

Reaction score
Yet you don't cover everything, ok work. Little correction, Wheating is something else. You grow lots of wheat for a chance of earning something at harvest.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice, but really, the trading thing, is really a thing people should learn that about. I sell 10 wheat for 1 coin, but 1 what for 1 coin may mean something else. I have sold 1 wheat before though. And so your guide if good, is ok

Yet you don't cover everything, ok work. Little correction, Wheating is something else. You grow lots of wheat for a chance of earning something at harvest.

Just some advice...we have a very solid base of members who play Hayday here. They have spent endless hours to construct this "beginners guide." It is a guide that continues to evolve based on gaming updates and new gaming strategies.

So please, let's show a little bit of respect with this thread which has been constructed way before you joined. We have a lot of great members here. We hope that your game play with them is enjoyable here.

Please take a moment to review the forum rules: http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Thank you,

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts