What's new

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

Hi all! I'm looking for planks (like always) again. lol. I have about 20 bolts and tapes to trade. Thanks in advance!
 
Hi BettiBz! Hmm... how can I put this in the simplest way since I'm not very good at explaining thing. Hay Day is a farming game available on ios and android device. The idea of the game is to grow crops, make material and sell them for $. To me, the most challenge part of the game is to "expand" the barn and silo's capacity in order to store more crops and materials. Hope this help and I hope I answered your question.:)
 
Hi, I have over 100 bolts to trade for planks, tapes or panels.
Please PM or kik me.
Many thanks
jonew10
 
Hi BettiBz! Hmm... how can I put this in the simplest way since I'm not very good at explaining thing. Hay Day is a farming game available on ios and android device. The idea of the game is to grow crops, make material and sell them for $. To me, the most challenge part of the game is to "expand" the barn and silo's capacity in order to store more crops and materials. Hope this help and I hope I answered your question.:)
 
Looking For: 5 Planks, 5 Nails, Axes, Saws

Have: 9 Wood Panel, 2 Bolts, 12 Duct Tape
 
Looking for 15 bolts n 11 planks to complete UG.

I have 6 tapes to trade with. Besides that, I can trade axes, saws n pick axes. Oh, and a handful of silo mats.

Let me know if your interested in a trade.

Thanks

SORTED
 
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom