What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

sandia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! My stall is full if you need to do some shopping please stop by!!! Have a great day!!!

GC. ID. *5andia*. level 49

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! My stall is full if you need to do some shopping please stop by!!! Have a great day!!!

GC. ID. *5andia*. level 49

May I add you?

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hate to gripe, because I really love this game, but is there anyone out there who isn't struggling for mining materials? I only have two smelters and I can't get enough ore to keep them busy. There should be an easier way to get the mats, or maybe another source for them besides just wheating or finding them like you do barn and silo mats. As a side note, I can't find enough platinum ore to make necklaces and rings either. I mostly have to make bracelets.

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 26 and proud owner of a dbl rainbow dragon

liennguyen90

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hate to gripe, because I really love this game, but is there anyone out there who isn't struggling for mining materials? I only have two smelters and I can't get enough ore to keep them busy. There should be an easier way to get the mats, or maybe another source for them besides just wheating or finding them like you do barn and silo mats. As a side note, I can't find enough platinum ore to make necklaces and rings either. I mostly have to make bracelets.

Please come to my shop level 55

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cali Kev, your box is full!

Iusr

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Well, for mining mats, there is an option not available for barn/silo mats. Tom does fetch mining mats. I had free Tom fetch me some and haven't run out since. Once you have good quantity, you tend to get them more frequently. I get enough to keep all 5 smelters busy most of the time. I keep on losing diamonds so don't get to make rings often. But if you need necklaces, let me know.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, for mining mats, there is an option not available for barn/silo mats. Tom does fetch mining mats. I had free Tom fetch me some and haven't run out since. Once you have good quantity, you tend to get them more frequently. I get enough to keep all 5 smelters busy most of the time. I keep on losing diamonds so don't get to make rings often. But if you need necklaces, let me know.

I was wondering about that. Maybe I will see if I can build up my supply of mats. Can I ask how many you have, usually?

Iusr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering about that. Maybe I will see if I can build up my supply of mats. Can I ask how many you have, usually?

I keep 20+ of each type and use whichever builds up. My barn space is only in 600s. Not sure if you'll need to keep larger qty for bigger barns.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I keep 20+ of each type and use whichever builds up. My barn space is only in 600s. Not sure if you'll need to keep larger qty for bigger barns.

That's about what I keep but it doesn't seem like it is enough. I'll keep at it. Maybe 30 or 35 will do it.

Iusr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's about what I keep but it doesn't seem like it is enough. I'll keep at it. Maybe 30 or 35 will do it.

shows the randomness of game :)

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yayyyy! Just earned Boat Hunter III! Am now terrified to touch my iPad, cuz I just know I'm going to waste these precious diamonds speeding up a goat or something! :

Edit: Oh my goodness....I'm not kidding - 3 of them just disappeared in the past 10 minutes, no idea where they went. *sigh* Super Cell giveth and Super Cell taketh away.

GC: EyeC999 Level 75

Last edited:

Blacksmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all! I am in need of a few nails and bolts to complete two long and exhausting upgrades... I have extra screws/planks/tapes/deeds/stakes/mallets/gold bars. I would really appreciate the trades! And of each would really help. Please PM me =]

Most reactions

Latest posts