What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Just got them! Thank you SO much! Please let me know if there's anything I can ever do for you in return. :)
 
Does anyone have 3 Syrups and 3 Popsicles? I have these items already making but they won't finish in time for the boat. I'll gladly replace these items once they complete. Thanks.
 
Does anyone have 3 Syrups and 3 Popsicles? I have these items already making but they won't finish in time for the boat. I'll gladly replace these items once they complete. Thanks.

I do , buy from me wool so I can but it for u in the end of side bar
 
Ornatrix said:
Dang! Someone came to my door and then I came back and they were gone already :( thanks anyways. My bad.

So sorry you missed it I had to go out just seen MSG xxxx
 
Anyone have 3 screws and one double board for me to expand my silo? I'll totally pay full price, that's fine. :)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom