What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

hadaf9 said:
I just completed Captain III achievement , 12 consecutive orders , the last one was disaster , 14x4 brown sugar, 9x3 white sugar and 9x3 butter and I made it ... it was mission impossible :D

Congrats!! I'm working on that as well.
 
Ornatrix said:
Does anyone have two ice creams I can have? I'm making them already but they won't be done in time. I'll pay you, help you, or replace them when mine are done, whatever you want. Thank you!!!! GC: Ornatrix

I can help 2 ice creams
 
Morn all

After a plank less search I,m here to beg does anyone have 3 spare single planks pleasyyyyyy xxx
 
Dang! Someone came to my door and then I came back and they were gone already :( thanks anyways. My bad.
 
Thanks but the boat left already, only one cone short of a full boat. :( now the new one is asking for a double order of carrot pie and my pie maker is full of apple pie orders. Grrrr. Clearly not my day today :( if you have carrot pies to share, I'll take them off your hands :D
 
kix1980 said:
This time her grandma wants the saws

I have 12 saws and axes and all the little girl wants from me is sugarcane 17 to be exact.
 
silpakrishna9 said:
wish i could cut my dead trees and use the wood as building material :)
May be in the next update.

Wouldn't that be nice. Add that to the suggestion box.
 
hadaf9 said:
I just completed Captain III achievement , 12 consecutive orders , the last one was disaster , 14x4 brown sugar, 9x3 white sugar and 9x3 butter and I made it ... it was mission impossible :D

Congrats! 12 boats in a row. Wow.
 
Thanks but the boat left already, only one cone short of a full boat. :( now the new one is asking for a double order of carrot pie and my pie maker is full of apple pie orders. Grrrr. Clearly not my day today :( if you have carrot pies to share, I'll take them off your hands :D

Sorry for that , keep visiting my stand .. normally I but stuffs by 5 or 10 .
 
Thanks but the boat left already, only one cone short of a full boat. :( now the new one is asking for a double order of carrot pie and my pie maker is full of apple pie orders. Grrrr. Clearly not my day today :( if you have carrot pies to share, I'll take them off your hands :D

I have some if you're still looking. GC nova x wolf
 
Back to back boat orders for raspberry jam, I think the next one is gonna have leave empty. I'm glad I already did all my Captain achievements.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom