What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix said:
Thank you so much!are we neighbors yet. I'll give you my syrup for one coin for saving me :)

What's your farm name and lvl?
 
1million said:
Does anyone have 3 Syrups and 3 Popsicles? I have these items already making but they won't finish in time for the boat. I'll gladly replace these items once they complete. Thanks.

Just got back from the gym, did you get the poscicles?
 
Anyone has basic ice cream?? I need it for my boat but no machine yet.. Help appreciated! GC is Rahyan Loki
 
Ornatrix said:
Ornatrix's Farm. Level 31

Ok. I got the message saying you accepted me. I'm lvl 37 Big Daddy's. I'll put up one wheat, buy it then I'll put up the screws then wood. I had to pay full price for the screws and wood.
 
Okay, delurking (finally) to say what a relief that some people have actually finished the captain 3 achievement... On boat #8 right now, filled it up but waiting to send it off until my machines aren't as backed up... You have given me hope that this is possible! (although I may start hoarding sugar now...)
 
Ok I'll put one soybean on the far right. Buy that and I'll up up the syrup. I gladly pay full price for your materials.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom