What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix said:
Anyone have 3 screws and one double board for me to expand my silo? I'll totally pay full price, that's fine. :)

I may be able to help you. Let me check my stock. What's your GC name?
 
Ornatrix said:
Ornatrix same as here

Ok. I have the one Wood Plank but I'm out of Screws. My farm name is Big Daddy's I'm lvl 37. I sent you a FR on GC.
 
hadaf9 said:
I think u need to exit from hay day and restart the game again.

did you get my acceptance of FR

No not yet. I'll let you know when I get the accept message.
 
Ok. Now I need 2 Syrups and 3 Popsicles. For some reason my GC isn't updating. I have 2 hrs and 20 min before my boat leaves.
 
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom