What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Had or having IPad 2 wifi connection problems?

Had or having wifi connection problems?

• Ipad 2 - 16 GB Wifi + 3g ATT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ipad 2 - 16 GB Wifi + 3g Verizon

• Ipad 2 - 32 GB Wifi + 3g Verizon

• Ipad 2 - 64 GB Wifi + 3g Verizon

• Total voters

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Identify your iPad model in the poll. Post the router manufacturer and model that you are unable to connect or maintain the connection.
If you have solved your problem, post how you did it if you know. Provide details if you can, but don't speculate. As Joe Friday use to say, "Just the facts".
Who knows, maybe a common issue will surface.
If you have not had a problem, please do not vote.

Last edited:

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64GB 3G AT&T
Cisco Valet Plus Router
Yes, sometimes I drop signal for no reason, and have to reboot my ad or home network. Figured apple would realize aluminum doesn't mesh well with connectivity between different devices.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Routers are the main problem not the device prior to having my BIGPOND cable modem router replaced I had issues now fine in addition I have had no problems on either a iPad 1 or iPad 2 at many locations including corporate networks. The only time I had an issue was at a friends home as he had a old router which again has been replaced and works fine now.

beesy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2 wifi 64 GB

I have had absolutley NO Problems with my ipad, it is GREAT GREAT GREAT, android or any other tablet cannot compare with the ipad 2. What else can I say ....I have the HTC Incredible phone, and have had trouble with memory and other stuff. but my Ipad is the best investment I have made ...i LOVE IT!!! One more thing, don't get 3g, wifi is all you need, but do get the 64gb because you will want to put alot of great apps, games, music and books on it. A FINE MACHIN INDEED!:)

jbcheshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I have wifi problems off and on with my DLink Dir-655 router. But, I have 2 iPad 1's @ 16gb & 32gb wi-fi only.. However, I think the problem may be my router auto-switching channels. I turned that off and selected a higher channel as permanent and haven't seen any wi-fi drops in the past few days...

magsmag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have connection problems all the time at home with wifi......but so do the laptops in the house. I switch to 3g but thst doesn 't work either.....it works outside though.

beesy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you should have a space for no problems

My 64gb wifi only is the best machine ever, If you could love a machine, then I do!!! Outstanding product. Go Apple. I have an htc incredible phone, and have had nothing but problems..... When My contract is up with verizon I will switch to Iphone. One more thing, AT&T suck the big one!!!! verizon, tmobile and sprint rock.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts