What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hacking without jailbreaking

jl2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did not work for me, still asking apple for permission to downgrade, just like itunes, using xcode4 preview 2

apodem21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried everything with itunes,but is not working. I spent many hours but nothing.
Please if someone can downgrade it ,help me

Thank you

alan111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded Xcode 3 and it did not work. It is telling me that this version has not been authorized.

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd really like to see a response fro skaro as it doesn't seem to work for anyone else. I'm going to test this myself here soon on a Mac and on vmware image of leopard.

jl2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My guess is he did it while Apple was still signing 3.2.1 SHSH requests for all devices.

webbyboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tested with xcode 3 it says this device isn't eligible for the requested build :(

skaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My guess is he did it while Apple was still signing 3.2.1 SHSH requests for all devices.

I'm not sure this is the case, as when I tried to downgrade in iTunes I got the message that the device wasn't eligible.

I am still thinking that it is my dev profile on the iPad that let's XCode downgrade it. I am going to try this now - I am going to restore the iPad to 3.2.2 and not enable it for development. Then I will try to downgrade - which I think will fail. I will then enable it for development in Organizer (which copies the dev profile on) and try the restore again...which should work!

I'll let you all know what happens.

skaro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right...I am now stuck on 3.2.2 :( I can't get the stupid thing to downgrade again :(

Will keep trying because it definitely worked the first time...

Cors

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unbelievable

I'll try it, and if it'll works, i'll thank you so so much. Man you're right!

Most reactions

Latest posts