What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess what I got?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think maybe he is wanting to start a "social group" here on the forum for people with BlackBerries... I think.... but I could be wrong.... it has happened before!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I are a she... :) I am starting a BB Messenger group so we from the forums can chat on our BBs... get help, etc.

Here is the barcode you can scan for invite... sometimes it doesn't keep. (in my ohter group the barcode times out.. wierd but yeah)

iPadForums_barcode.jpg

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well then it looks like I am the one who owes Brenn an apology!

As far as the bar code, I actually do not have a camera in my BlackBerry! Ours are company issued primarily for use with our proprietary software systems. I guess I will need a good old fashioned invite... please!!!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sent her my PIN and she sent me a request on my BB, but that's as far as I got. I guess she's still asleep!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All you have to do is accept the invite and you're in. :) Anyone can invite anyone there are no restrictions on the group. :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my phone, all I see is a bunch of gibberish underneath the link for the messenger... which I already have. I don't see any way to accept the invitation. :(

Obviously I know a lot more about iPads than BlackBerries!

Last edited:

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my phone, all I see is a bunch of gibberish underneath the link for the messenger... which I already have. I don't see any way to accept the invitation. :(

Obviously I know a lot more about iPads than BlackBerries!

If you don't figure it out the topic of the group will be all about you.... LOL

Most reactions

Latest posts