What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GrayWolf's Official Jailbreak Tweak & Hack List

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He is obviously playing in a different league than I am ;)

Does that tweak allow you to zoom and change the aspect ratio of the image?

Why would I want to do that? With the native tweak, the picture is much better. And with display out, the more zoom, the worse the picture.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personal preference, but if I want to watch some flash content on the tv via the ipad and splashtop or iswifter, sometimed I prefer to have it displayed on thr full screen of the tv.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should give the native way a try. Pretty awesome. The picture is much better than display out.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about:

Multitasking gestures
Scrolling board

Love these 2!

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I enabled the multitasking gesture with ibackupbot so I didn't need to download it. But I will add scrolling board!

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One more: Airblue gps has now been made available on Cydia. It is a tweak that let you connect your ipad to the gps of your phone. It has a demo version for free, it works great on my Nokia E72.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bad news...although the demo version works great on my ipad, Cydia did not let me buy the full version as it is classified as only for ipod touch or iphones...I bought bt stack instead, and it works just as well.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just discovered XBMC. It is an amazing media center. It took me sometime to get my head around it but it is really good, and free!

Most reactions