What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golf application problems

Appleaddict

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, i have recently purchased some golf I pad apps. Golf fix it HD and golf coach HD and both have the same problem, the app runs fine but when I go to view the inbuilt videos they open the black screen but do not play?

But when I restart the iPad they play when opened then after exiting or trying again it doesn't work anymore.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Hello, i have recently purchased some golf I pad apps. Golf fix it HD and golf coach HD and both have the same problem, the app runs fine but when I go to view the inbuilt videos they open the black screen but do not play?

But when I restart the iPad they play when opened then after exiting or trying again it doesn't work anymore.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

The apps may have a memory leak, if thats the case it will only be fixed by an updated version of the app.

OP
A

Appleaddict

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I managed to get it sorted, I reset my iPad and now the videos in both programs work great!

Most reactions