What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: Answer question with a question

OP
B

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it it have you had enough of it?

OP
B

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sitting here waiting for it to get dark so I can go to bed. Thinking SweetP would need some of my migraine med about now. Worrying about such a long day the next two days are going to be.. how about you?

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Excedrin Migraine, I eat them like candy when I get one, depending on if you can take aspirin?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

On a scale from one to ten?

I'm sitting here waiting for it to get dark so I can go to bed. Thinking SweetP would need some of my migraine med about now. Worrying about such a long day the next two days are going to be.. how about you?

Me too! Just got home from dinner and can I have some of your migraine meds, B?

I use Excedrin Migraine, I eat them like candy when I get one, depending on if you can take aspirin?

Can I take aspirin?

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not suppose to because of my heart, but some times I just dont have a choice, does aspirin bother you?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To whomever mentioned it (cause I've w-a-y forgotten by now) - is the headache better?

And, will you accept my apologies for not remembering who had the headache ... and for being too lazy to look through this long (!) thread to find out myself?

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hehe, wasn't it SweetPoison? And seconding the headache question; is it better now?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts