What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galaxy S Tab?

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, maybe this has been discussed, I dont really come to these forums anymore.. Still havnt sold my iPad, but will proll list next week as I cant see a more perfect time to sell being the holidays are around the corner and no other tablet has come out yet that really sells like the iPaD do..

anyway, check this out,,

Buy Samsung Galaxy S Tab

well, before u flame or knock it, just know Im not gonna be buying one or any tablet.. I've found that Im just a laptop kinda guy, if that laptop is ultra portable..

Tablets just arnt for me, cant explain.. But this thing looks cool!

anyway, my ipad is stored, havnt used it since I was in Greece this summer that just went by.. So thats like a whole 3 months!

anyway, if this Galaxy Tab is anylike like the Samsung Captivate I think it well do well.. I went from a Blackberry Torch to a Captivate and I LOVE the captivate its super awesome stable and FAST..

as for Blackberry, I spit on Blackberry and all their products.. NEVER BUy Blackberry!!!

I went thru like 4 Torches in 4 months!!! Finally ATT gave me a new Captivate and I couldnt be happier!!!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, maybe this has been discussed, I dont really come to these forums anymore.. Still havnt sold my iPad, but will proll list next week as I cant see a more perfect time to sell being the holidays are around the corner and no other tablet has come out yet that really sells like the iPaD do..

anyway, check this out,,

Buy Samsung Galaxy S Tab

well, before u flame or knock it, just know Im not gonna be buying one or any tablet.. I've found that Im just a laptop kinda guy, if that laptop is ultra portable..

Tablets just arnt for me, cant explain.. But this thing looks cool!

anyway, my ipad is stored, havnt used it since I was in Greece this summer that just went by.. So thats like a whole 3 months!

anyway, if this Galaxy Tab is anylike like the Samsung Captivate I think it well do well.. I went from a Blackberry Torch to a Captivate and I LOVE the captivate its super awesome stable and FAST..

as for Blackberry, I spit on Blackberry and all their products.. NEVER BUy Blackberry!!!

I went thru like 4 Torches in 4 months!!! Finally ATT gave me a new Captivate and I couldnt be happier!!!
Check out if a trackball works on it first...:D

Kingsmuse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Galaxy tab looks like the only serious competitor for the iPad at the moment although initial sales figures seem to belie that statement.

I was checking out the Tab a couple of weeks ago and was fairly impressed.

I`m a laptop kinda guy myself, a tablet is just too limited for my needs.

Most reactions

Latest posts