What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Help and Questions

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last post in the thread by a mod was over a month ago..I don't think they meant it to turn into a "suggestion" thread instead of a help thread.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at the link I posted....I keep it bookmarked from the other forum I visit

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Questions about the forum - post here!

I must admit I have not been in this thread for a couple of weeks I will ask idan to look into the issues you have. Col

Alling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
simonalling.webs.com
Why can't I use a custom avatar? I have uploaded it and I can see it if I go to my User CP, but when I post a message in a thread this image is on the left:

unknown.png

Tabhunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do members handle difficult foul mouth members??

Does anyone monitor these forums.?
As a brand new member I was asking about how people have gotten around flash player and if there were Apps to do that. I am just not as smart as some of you. One member gave such a meaningful answer that made it very clear. Another memberc said I was a jusT another piece if spam and told me to FOAD!
Unbelievable. If you don't know what FOAD means, look it up ! It is a very foul way of telling some to die!
I wish there were some ways that someon could be monitoring or that there was an easy way for users to notify the powers that be about inappropriate language.
I am a old lady who drinks TaB all day (when I can find it .. Thus my name)) and am just trying to learn the ins and outs of the
iPad like a lot of other people who thought this was a friendly forum,
And some punk tells me to FOAD?!
I suggest that this behavior not be tolerated. I see the rules. But what does anyone do about ?
Thank you for any suggestions you may have to handle these events/people(?),

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a brand new member I was asking about how people have gotten around flash player and if there were Apps to do that. I am just not as smart as some of you. One member gave such a meaningful answer that made it very clear. Another memberc said I was a jusT another piece if spam and told me to FOAD!
Unbelievable. If you don't know what FOAD means, look it up ! It is a very foul way of telling some to die!
I wish there were some ways that someon could be monitoring or that there was an easy way for users to notify the powers that be about inappropriate language.
I am a old lady who drinks TaB all day (when I can find it .. Thus my name)) and am just trying to learn the ins and outs of the
I suggest that this behavior not be tolerated. I see the rules. But what does anyone do about ?

It is hard for Mods to see everything. There is a report button to the left of each post under the forum user name and information. This can be used to notify them.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If something happens that makes you uncomfortable or you see spam, please report the user with the report button on their comment, we try to keep up as best we can but can't be expected to read every comment posted on the forum, please just help out and we will keep the forum clean. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts