What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Help and Questions

joli2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to apps. went to the link and it said it had to be opened with an application. clicked the browse button but all greek to me. what application should I use to open

joli2

omiez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok,i understood.

And if i want to make a post questioning about free themes which will be the right section?

harvyedward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The forum rules to follow are very important and also it is a perfect solution to non spamming. good enough. thank you.

joycemac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3046648560.jpg

Why is my volume icon doing this?

Sharniie786

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having problems with my iPad 2 since I updated it to version 5.1 the sound doesn't come on as I'm playing games, I thought it might be game settings but they're turned on and then I thought it might be the iPad itself so I went it to the settings and turned up the volume there and it was the same also I can't hear sounds from notifications either.... Help!! Thanks

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure your mute switch is not turned on. If it is set to mute the orange dot will be visible. It will still keep you muted if you accidentally hit it and changed the switch to lock orientation.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it possible to list the milestones(numbers/names) of forum member status levels. What it takes to go from noob to enthusiast etc.?

This question is dated 4/22/10. I don't see any answer. Is there a system that is available to view or is it a secret?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll tell, I'll tell! :)

Here you go:

View attachment 15774

Sorry, f4780y, but I figured he was going to break out the thumbscrews... I had to do it to be on the safe side. :)

Marilyn

Who only had this handy because The Archangel gave it to her just a few days ago...

oouell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suggestion for the forum...perhaps add an other iDevices section for iPods, iPhones, etc. Yes, I know this is an iPad forum, but it would be better for the people that already know each other here to be able to discuss together...rather than having to search out another less frequented forum.

I agree

Most reactions

Latest posts