What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those of you who DIDN'T have any problems upgrading to IOS 5.....

lizliew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad2 . Upgraded without prob. Watched the suggested video advicing on backups, streamlining etc to speed up the transition. Went smoothly. Havent tried the icloud though. Cant wait

lizliew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sailorman said:
How do you sync via wifi? I thought that would be via icloud.

Yes, i'd like to know this too. Pls expnd on this, someone?

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Upgraded our second iPad2 last night and that went without a hitch. It was a little slower downloading but that may not be an Apple issue anyway.
One 3Gs iPhone to do now.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
Padi hooked up backed up restored and restored from back up in 45 minutes or less. I went to dinner so I'm not exactly sure how long she was at her spa getting waxed up.

Ipad2

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Waited until day 2 then upgraded two iPads without problems. Lots of app updates the last couple days but everything working fine. Love the split keyboard!

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

jhall124

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone 4 and iPad 1, no issues.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just done an iPhone 3Gs with no problems. That's three out of three totally painlessly.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Remember ~ for those of you that Did NOT have any issues upgrading. All others will be deleted. This should be interesting!

Remember this.......the first one is gone.....please read before posting, there are plenty of threads if it didn't go well.....

lizliew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JewelGarden said:
Waited until day 2 then upgraded two iPads without problems. Lots of app updates the last couple days but everything working fine. Love the split keyboard!

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

Love your "signature" How can I do that?

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks! You can set a signature by logging into your IPF account through the web. Go to your Profile. There's an option to edit your signature there. I don't think there's a way to do it from the app.

lizliew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JewelGarden said:
Thanks! You can set a signature by logging into your IPF account through the web. Go to your Profile. There's an option to edit your signature there. I don't think there's a way to do it from the app.

Am trying this out..

strangers are friends we haven't met yet

Most reactions