What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash on Ipad

jetjock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to get flash on the ipad? The cloudbrowse app isn't bad but there must be another way without jailbreaking.

Thanks
JJ

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The answer is a big fat yes....you can install flash, and you can also install an app that lets you watch flash movies.

Currently its not great...but its a start.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
The answer is a big fat yes....you can install flash, and you can also install an app that lets you watch flash movies.

Currently its not great...but its a start.

Your saying there is a way to install flash without jailbreaking and not an app like cloudebrows? that is what was asked.

Please enlighten us.

PrimoOptimoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me steer this question another way:

I don't have a need for Flash games. But, many sites I like to visit, I believe use FLV and WMV embedded movies. Say, Fail Blog, for instance, where about half the funny comes in bite-sized Flash videos.

Obviously the iPad won't be able to display these. BUT, is there a means by which we could, say, have a link show up and watch said video over in the YouTube app (if the video is a YouTube video, of course)?

llcooljayce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What you are looking for is a 3rd party app called Frash. Instructions are available at How to set up Frash Jailbreak Flash player for iPad | TiPb

Word of warning ... if you don't know anything about Jailbreaking or SSH, learn before you go screwing around with this. I doubt you will break your iPad but learn to walk before you run.

Oh ... and video won't play yet ... just ads and some games

Just re-read the original post ... sorry for going off on a tangent ... but your answer is NO. No flash on iPad without JB ... it will NEVER happen.

Most reactions