What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to watch Flash and open Flash pages when iPad does not support . . .

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jenny954 said:
Ok, but I still want To watch YouTube videos on my iPad.

what is the purpose of the YouTube app, if the iPad doesn't support flash player?

YouTube works perfectly in Safari (or any other iPad browser).

Sent from K48

Attachments

• image-562554058.jpg
    image-562554058.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 299

Jenny954

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, here is the problem in simple English . I downloaded "Speedbit HD as someone here advised. I was able to watch YouTube videos that were in specific categories like, "Most popular", and all the other categories that YouTube lists. BUT..... I could NOT watch my SUBSCRIBED to videos. It would ask for my ID and Password, and when I typed them in, it would say "not valid". I then created a new ID and password and it still said the same thing.

BTW, this also happens when I try to watch SUBCRIBED to videos on my Samsung HD TV, that is a "Smart TV".

I also read Steve Jobs article on Flash and now understand bait better where he was coming from.

I also cannot do a "proper" search for certain videos either.

I truly appreciate all the help that you all can give me.

Most reactions

Latest posts