What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empty multitask bar

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, weird problem come up. Just recently my multitask bar appears empty despite what i had previously opened. I thought that Killbackground might have been the culprit for this odd behaviour but I have removed it and it is still the same.
What I have just realized though is that its not actually empty at all, if I drag the bar to the left they are just hidden,offscreen so to speak, and can be dragged into view but then spring back out of sight when you let go!! Not sure what I have done to cause this - no new tweaks added recently. Any ideas? Thanks

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I have. I just did it again and this time when it restarted I had no dock and the keyboard in spotlight was iphone size! A soft reset had made it normal again but still same problem with multitasking bar.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I have. I just did it again and this time when it restarted I had no dock and the keyboard in spotlight was iphone size! A soft reset had made it normal again but still same problem with multitasking bar.

You definitely have some tweak that is messing with your iPad - probably something incompatible. Think back to the most recent tweak(s) you installed. I know, you said its been a while, but that behavior is definitely a tweak gone bad. Oh, and look especially at any tweak that deals with the multitasking area.

Good luck and let us know what you find.

Marilyn

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I have just uninstalled Gridlock, made no difference, I uninstalled Infiniboard, made no difference. At a loss what else it could be. To be honest I can live with the problem, even though you cant see them Killbackground clears them when needed. I just wish that Infiniboard would be updated to stop the jerkiness between pages, sorry I know thats another topic for another day.

Most reactions