What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that we have the 8th island I would like to see backflip release zodiac dragons. I think it would be awesome if a zodiac habitat took up all of the 8 th island. But I would like to see this a little different - if they could do it. When each zodiac dragon egg is hatched it automatically releases or unlocks that part of the habitat, and that habitat forms a puzzle. Each month when the zodiac dragon is bred the part of the zodiac puzzle locks into place.

:D diz diz dizzy

Cephalotus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with the wish to be able to rotate habitats but I would add to that the ability to rotate buildings and other decor like the trees and statues.

Other wishes:
To be able to move and rotate the boulders, trees, and bushes/hosta that are originally on the islands. There have been many times that I have been forced to destroy one or more of these in order to make room for a habitat when I actually have another location where I'd really like to have a large green tree, or boulder, or hosta-like bush. And after all, we can move around the items we buy at the market, so why not be able to move the items already on the islands?

Though this may already be "the plan" anyway ... every once in a while -- perhaps once a year -- bring back the expired dragons (like apocalypse) for those folks who either weren't Dragonvalers at the time or tried but failed to breed them successfully to have another crack at them.

Oh and the ability to suppress or hide the orbs or crowns on the dragons of high level. While I like the benefit of raising the dragons to high levels, personally, I think the crowns look tacky. Not knocking those folks who like the look, just isn't for me.

Last edited:

Cephalotus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It occurs to me that DragonVale -- with the exception of the sun/moon related dragons -- is neglecting a related group of dragons ... celestial dragons ... though having such might require the creation of a new starry habitat.

Forgot to add earlier ...
THANKS for the additions to the available decor! :)

Last edited:

Dragonvale_XD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if they added a new epic dragon
the TIME DRAGON
this dragon would make like 15000 dragon cash an hour, rather than getting the money every minute, this dragon would wait an hour
before giving u the money.
the symbol would be an hourglass
and to breed it u would need a combo tht includes something like metal, earth and lightning

texasfor56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wish list:

1. Another gem island or a way to supersize the one we have.
2. A welsh dragon :)
3. Upgrade for the seasonal habitat to supersize
4. Another game oriented quest to gain a very special dragon like kairos
5. Ability to get to level 50
6. An island that could be acquired and is one giant habitat like a garden of Eden
7. A series of 7 dragons that are based on mythology

Cephalotus

iPF Noob
Reaction score

1) Make it possible to suppress the crowns on dragons that reach level 20. I realize some folks probably think the crowns floating over the dragons' heads are neat, but personally I think it looks tacky and dorky. Would be nice to have the option NOT to have the crowns show if you don't wish them too.

2) New plants and additional nifty rock formations/decor for the light & dark dragons/habitats. With the return of the Light & Dark, BFS has really opened up the possibilities for cool "bizarre" plants & decor.

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1) Make it possible to suppress the crowns on dragons that reach level 20. I realize some folks probably think the crowns floating over the dragons' heads are neat, but personally I think it looks tacky and dorky. Would be nice to have the option NOT to have the crowns show if you don't wish them too. 2) New plants and additional nifty rock formations/decor for the light & dark dragons/habitats. With the return of the Light & Dark, BFS has really opened up the possibilities for cool "bizarre" plants & decor.

In addition to having the option of hiding the crown I think they should make elemental crowns.. The only thing that bothers me about the crowns is not know the primary element of the dragon. I like to keep my dragons in their primary element habitat and it would also make it easier when choosing a competitor in the coliseum.

GCID: poncho.tinoco

Most reactions

Latest posts