What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A option to be able to see how many dragons in Total we have and be able to select them as we can in the hibernation cave by habitat n when u open that specific habitat the dragons appear in order.......

Example
Open lighting habitat
All the storms will be together and in order of level :)

biggirlbrandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish the breeding actually worked. I've tried rust/water and metal/quicksilver on the island and in the cave three times each every day for the past week and all I'm getting is rust! So frustrated!!! Thanks for letting me vent. :)

Dragon whisperer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering, when dragons are expired an you only managed to breed one of them, can you breed that dragon with another one and still have a chance of getting it? For example if I have one blue moon, can I breed it with a moon to get another one even after the limited dragon is expired? I have managed to breed a lunar eclipse dragon after it expired by breeding the one I had with a solstice dragon lol this is also how I got another solstice dragon even when it was expired. It seems you can which may give some dragonvale players some peace knowing they only have to get one before the expiration date.

Some ideas I have for dragonvale is a countdown time on when you can gift friends.
They also need a storage room for our items we don't want to sell but don't have room for.
We need a list of dragons we have.
We also need something to do while we wait for dragons to finish breeding.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dragon whisperer said:
I was wondering, when dragons are expired an you only managed to breed one of them, can you breed that dragon with another one and still have a chance of getting it? For example if I have one blue moon, can I breed it with a moon to get another one even after the limited dragon is expired? I have managed to breed a lunar eclipse dragon after it expired by breeding the one I had with a solstice dragon lol this is also how I got another solstice dragon even when it was expired. It seems you can which may give some dragonvale players some peace knowing they only have to get one before the expiration date.

Some ideas I have for dragonvale is a countdown time on when you can gift friends.
They also need a storage room for our items we don't want to sell but don't have room for.
We need a list of dragons we have.
We also need something to do while we wait for dragons to finish breeding.

It is only possible to bred another expired dragon with another different expired dragon when you breed epic dragons that have sun or moon element.

E.g. Equinox, Lunar Eclipse and Solar Eclipse when breed with each other or breed with Solstice or BlueMoon will result to either of the pair even if it is already expired.

I like your idea on countdown timer and storage room. ;)

Last edited:

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish we could gift things like treats, DragonCash, eggs, dragons, decorations, habitats, and maybe even islands!!! Just gems is a bit boring.

NOTE: I did not think of this. One of my friends did.

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. HAY DAY: KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Level:28 DRAGONVALE: Level: 14 I've always got magic dust handy:✨✨✨

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorkoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
I wish we could gift things like treats, DragonCash, eggs, dragons, decorations, habitats, and maybe even islands!!! Just gems is a bit boring.

NOTE: I did not think of this. One of my friends did.

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. HAY DAY: KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Level:28 DRAGONVALE: Level: 14 I've always got magic dust handy:✨✨✨

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

I thought exactly the same thing! My friend and I really wants to give each other some limited time dragons, but we can't! And that kinda sucks...

Carloco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1.dark island 2. aurora dragon for rainbow habitat 3. galaxy dragon 4. more money capacity in habitats 5. talk to friends 6. be able to trade dragons with friends

aKassab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I completely agree... but how about the number of habitats

I completely agree with your wish list, they all make sense, however one thing that annoys me very much is the limited amount of habitats per level... what's the point of buying additional islands if you can't have enough habitats to house your gradually increasing number of dragons??? this doesn't make any sense,

Increasing the maximum amount of money per habitat is a MUST too, but this one you have already mentioned... I actually sold all my green habitats (except one so far) because of this issue, and because I needed more habitats for other dragons...

I hope these suggestions would reach those in charge, I really wish they can fix these problems.

aKassab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would LOVE to have a Dragonvale community somewhere, where you can see the habitats of other players, and maybe AFTER seeing these habitats decide if you want to friend someone or not.... I don't like the idea of blindly friending anyone on FB even if it was for gem sake

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's definitely time for a whole new breed of dragons for dragonvale.. I'm started to be kinda bored of this game anymore nd that disappoints me

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's definitely time for a whole new breed of dragons for dragonvale.. I'm started to be kinda bored of this game anymore nd that disappoints me

When I was 12 months into the game I complained so much about the amount of money needed for treats to crown a dragon to level 20. Now that I'm only working towards crowns (apart from breeding new dragons in the market - and I've been playing long enough to have all the returned dragons) I'm glad our family at backflip had the foresight to set the bar so high, because if my dragons were all crowned I would have nothing to work towards.

:D diz diz dizzy

Most reactions

Latest posts