What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I have one current and one butterfly, and I think I will stop there, all my habitats are full and I have 92 dragons in the cave.. Most of them level 15, so it will be hard to sell them out! I must have room for the metals, going to breed metal hybrids soon, with the elements that I dont have gold yet.

I need more habitats, and a new cave!

MediaDarling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Limited Dragons like Bone and Sakura that are currently not in the Market for purchase....Are they still able to be bred??? im seeing on this breeding database website xxxxxxxxxxxxxx that people are getting these dragons...Has anyone tested this?

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links

Sorry about the link...

Last edited:

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I have one current and one butterfly, and I think I will stop there, all my habitats are full and I have 92 dragons in the cave.. Most of them level 15, so it will be hard to sell them out! I must have room for the metals, going to breed metal hybrids soon, with the elements that I dont have gold yet.

I need more habitats, and a new cave!

I would suggest you to get a Plasma as well and if possible a second Butterfly, Current and Plasma as we never know when they might get vanished.. and then go complete ur shrines..

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg the butterfly dragon I got my first the 3 rd time and I've been trying since then and still nothing

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
When you breed any 2 of the same dragons, you always get the same dragon again..
i,e., Sun x Sun -> Sun, Love x Love -> Love, etc..

Darn that I what I was thinking would happen.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
No you have another sun

I am trying litchen/storm to get a moon. The storm dragon I am using has given me both of my suns both of my blooms and my blue fire. That dragon has to be lucky!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying litchen/storm to get a moon. The storm dragon I am using has given me both of my suns both of my blooms and my blue fire. That dragon has to be lucky!

Breed your lichen/storm in the EBI between the hours 7 PM - 7 AM and you'll increase your chances in getting your moon. Good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts