What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you guys think is the best set up of the islands? Especially with metal now? I have 5 islands.

I have one island that is a smaller version of the Chinese Gold Coin Factory, which is 3 Panlongs per earth habitat all at level 15. Some players has as many as 14 habitats on one island. With the water and fire boosts the Pans produces 411 DC / minute and having 3 Pans at level 15 you will need to sweep every hour before it caps. I have a combination of all the rares; moon, sun, rainbow and LYD as at the end of the day it's a nice surprise on the amount of DC. Good luck!

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tell you one thing, I got rid of my plant And earth boosts. With the adverse effect on other types and the fact the plant habitats max every minute oe so without the boost, too hard to manage. I have 2 rainbows and 4 leap years and they've been financing this venture till my pan longs become super money makers.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
I can still say that all the new dragons are still eluding me, what else's new. I really want that butterfly, I'll even settle for one!

I got current on first try and 2 butterflys in a row but I can't seem to get the plasma

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
You are definitely taking the slow gold grind road :). How are you raising DC to feed the hungry buggers?

I still keep all the dragons, it's slow but I can't get myself to get rid of any of em!!!! I make about 5mill a day dc so about 100k food

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
Breed your lichen/storm in the EBI between the hours 7 PM - 7 AM and you'll increase your chances in getting your moon. Good luck!

Just got the 48 hours :D and it's 6 am on my devise. That was so much easier than the dodo!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tell you one thing, I got rid of my plant And earth boosts. With the adverse effect on other types and the fact the plant habitats max every minute oe so without the boost, too hard to manage. I have 2 rainbows and 4 leap years and they've been financing this venture till my pan longs become super money makers.

Bloom without a boost is 113 DC per min. Adding lightening boost increases to 135 DC per min. In addiction to lightening boost, adding a plant boost increases Bloom output to 163 per min. I house my Blooms in the cold habitat with a cap of $50k. I would not use plant, fire or lightening boosts on their own habitats because the DC cap are too low. On the same island I have 3 more cold habitats housing Blue and Frostfires. They produce 193 DC per min at level 15. I don't use a cold boost on this island as it will have a negative effect on my Blue and Frost production. The plant or lightening boosts does not have a negative effect on these dragons. Just an example how I used the boosts. :p

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still keep all the dragons, it's slow but I can't get myself to get rid of any of em!!!! I make about 5mill a day dc so about 100k food

I really don't know what my DC production is. . .hmmmm, on average I am able to level 1 1/2 dragons to 15 a day, if I sweep DC more frequently and keep production in selling dragons like mags, iron, or rust I could level up 2 a day.

Unfortunately, I've gotten in a frenzy where I just needed 10k more in food to level up a dragon and started selling like crazy to the bare min.;)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
Really, you never purchased a boost or did you and decided to sell them after?

Never bought any of them, They were to confusing for me and to time confusing trying to rearrange the habitats. I like to decorate the way I want ...Lol!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bloom without a boost is 113 DC per min. Adding lightening boost increases to 135 DC per min. In addiction to lightening boost, adding a plant boost increases Bloom output to 163 per min. I house my Blooms in the cold habitat with a cap of $50k. I would not use plant, fire or lightening boosts on their own habitats because the DC cap are too low. On the same island I have 3 more cold habitats housing Blue and Frostfires. They produce 193 DC per min at level 15. I don't use a cold boost on this island as it will have a negative effect on my Blue and Frost production. The plant or lightening boosts does not have a negative effect on these dragons. Just an example how I used the boosts. :p

I normally would not reply to my own post. . .but, boy do I sound geeky or DV Addict.;)

Most reactions

Latest posts