What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great weekend. I just got my dodo too! As for the plasma I had an 8 hour then the second try I got it

Interesting I got a 8 hr. too on my first try. I waiting for it to finish. I hope I'll get it on my second. I'll let you know. Thanks!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the little "+ thing on the bottom right of people's posts? I just pressed one to see what would happen and it changed color so I pressed it again. Hope it's not hooked up to an ejection seat or anything bad.

Every new island I get I think " I'll just leave it wild and green " and then I end up wiping everything off it. Wish the market had rocks and more tree choices so I could put them where I want them . I have at least a dozen butterfly pavilions and sold off a few decorations to make room. Would like to make the next island a butterfly one.

My first I cleared everything and thereafter I left more and more of the trees and rocks to add more design. I just hid my cold boost under a green large tree and I am afraid if I'll ever need it, I will have remove the tree. :(

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the little "+ thing on the bottom right of people's posts? I just pressed one to see what would happen and it changed color so I pressed it again. Hope it's not hooked up to an ejection seat or anything bad.

Every new island I get I think " I'll just leave it wild and green " and then I end up wiping everything off it. Wish the market had rocks and more tree choices so I could put them where I want them . I have at least a dozen butterfly pavilions and sold off a few decorations to make room. Would like to make the next island a butterfly one.

"+" is to respond to multiple posts at once. :)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
My first I cleared everything and thereafter I left more and more of the trees and rocks to add more design. I just hid my cold boost under a green large tree and I am afraid if I'll ever need it, I will have remove the tree. :(

I did the same with my first 3 islands, then I decided I rather have the more natural looks. One of my islands I have a huge area of red tress, it's where I stash the decorations I'm not using. My 6th island is my wild nature island. The plant habitats are my favorite. I just wish they held more coins. I have 4 on my island plus 3 more through the other 5!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone know how to breed plasma or current dragon. i just got mine butterfly dragon. level 10 willow and level 10 firefly. it gives me a butterfly egg. nice nice 12 hours incubation time....

y i cannot see plasma and current dragon in the egg section?

add me give me gems i will give you also. i got the gem tree :)

gcid: kl005204

Plasma is in the market, but current is considered a hidden dragon. IPF created a thread with all the combinations as noted in KellyScott sig. GL!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can still say that all the new dragons are still eluding me, what else's new. I really want that butterfly, I'll even settle for one!

I got both using firefly and willow. Have you tried to switch the rotation as it worked on my second one. I hope you'll get it and you will. Oh, breed it in the EBI too. Higher success rate. :)

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did the same with my first 3 islands, then I decided I rather have the more natural looks. One of my islands I have a huge area of red tress, it's where I stash the decorations I'm not using. My 6th island is my wild nature island. The plant habitats are my favorite. I just wish they held more coins. I have 4 on my island plus 3 more through the other 5!

You are definitely patient as my desire to get to gold made me sell the lower producing habitat. The plant habitat are my favorite but 500 DC cap is just too limiting.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
You are definitely patient as my desire to get to gold made me sell the lower producing habitat. The plant habitat are my favorite but 500 DC cap is just too limiting.

Yep that's why I'm not at any golds yet, I'm slowly breeding pans in one cave. Love the plants to much to ditch them.

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep that's why I'm not at any golds yet, I'm slowly breeding pans in one cave. Love the plants to much to ditch them.

You are definitely taking the slow gold grind road :). How are you raising DC to feed the hungry buggers?

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-4196934979.jpg

My nature habitat

Most reactions

Latest posts