What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
Yay! How exciting! Congrats on getting your first moon.:D

Right. That was the first time I attempted to get a rare. Before I was just lucky enough to get them by chance. I think I am going to rename my storm dragon to 'lucky' lol

And your not the only addict. I check my islands so often that besides the plant and lightning habitats mine are nearly never full.

Last edited:

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's one of the beauties of this game. You work out your strategic plan, then the game throws you a loop with new dragons, or new decorations, adds the pressure of time limites and all your best laid plans have to be abandoned and new plans laid. I'm almost scared now about a game update that increases beyond level 30 with lots of other changes to boot. I'm like "NOOOO' don't change anything till I get these plans executed!!" it's all part of the fun. :)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm only at level 24 so I neednt worry about that yet. I love my islands. I have spent SO much time beautifying them. I wish there was more options for trees. I was really hoping a Sakura tree but we didnt get it. I would love to know what people think of my islands, but my friends make fun of me for being obsessed.

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right. That was the first time I attempted to get a rare. Before I was just lucky enough to get them by chance. I think I am going to rename my storm dragon to 'lucky' lol

And your not the only addict. I check my islands so often that besides the plant and lightning habitats mine are nearly never full.

OMG! That a lot of checking. I do catch myself glaring at my parks too.. .sometime for hours. When I first started I was trying to click on lower producing habitats frequently, than one day I realized i was working really hard on little returns. That when I started to follow other best habits. Play the game that is only fun to you. Thank you for sharing.

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm only at level 24 so I neednt worry about that yet. I love my islands. I have spent SO much time beautifying them. I wish there was more options for trees. I was really hoping a Sakura tree but we didnt get it. I would love to know what people think of my islands, but my friends make fun of me for being obsessed.

I know, my friends make fun of me as my eyes get really wide and excitement in my voice as I describe the new dragon. My hubby for Mother's Day purchased me an iTune gift card and it said here something for your dragons in the card. Was that not sweet. :)

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's one of the beauties of this game. You work out your strategic plan, then the game throws you a loop with new dragons, or new decorations, adds the pressure of time limites and all your best laid plans have to be abandoned and new plans laid. I'm almost scared now about a game update that increases beyond level 30 with lots of other changes to boot. I'm like "NOOOO' don't change anything till I get these plans executed!!" it's all part of the fun. :)

. . .but KellyScott what if they come out with a multiple hybrid dragon for metal like Pans. . .the game would change completely. Rumors are saying its coming. . .

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
I know, my friends make fun of me as my eyes get really wide and excitement in my voice as I describe the new dragon. My hubby for Mother's Day purchased me an iTune gift card and it said here something for your dragons in the card. Was that not sweet. :)

That is awesome! Did you buy a ton of gems?

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
. . .but KellyScott what if they come out with a multiple hybrid dragon for metal like Pans. . .the game would change completely. Rumors are saying its coming. . .

I hope we get it! I think it would be really cool. I also hope I get my butterfly!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is awesome! Did you buy a ton of gems?

Not yet, as I'm not good at hoarding my gems. If I buy them, I know the temptation will be hard not to speed fail attempts. But, I have it for the next breeding frenzy. :)

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope we get it! I think it would be really cool. I also hope I get my butterfly!

Positive thinking Fleur07, you're going to get it soon. Keep putting that combo in, it's a number game. I finally got my Plasma from lightening and rust, I don't know how many fail attempts I had. It's in the hatchery baking now. :)

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the balance of dragons needed to get to Gold

(26) Blooms
(19) Pans
(5) Seaweeds
(7) Lichens

The Blooms and Pans are a killer as they have a long breeding time. One dragon at a time. . . :p

Most reactions

Latest posts