What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agh! I bred a tree and fire and got a 10 hour breeding time! Could be the new dragon, or it could be a lava... I'm too cheap to use gems to find out, but I really wanna know...!

Has anyone else tried this combo??

Also: the dodo is now available in the market :)

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agh! I bred a tree and fire and got a 10 hour breeding time! Could be the new dragon, or it could be a lava... I'm too cheap to use gems to find out, but I really wanna know...!

Has anyone else tried this combo??

Also: the dodo is now available in the market :)
I got lava but hope u get Sakura

monsterGordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do u get the two new dragons. Air and earth arent compatible. And also here is a tip of u keep making the same dragons and selling them. Once they are ready for the habitat put them in one so u get the exp and then sell. I just realized this and i coulda leveled higher quicker.

monsterGordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A_Brittany said:
I'm just hoping they increase the max level or add more habitats. Something like that.

That would be cool. Like once u reach the highest level u can have as many habitats as u want. I always try to make duplicates but Never have enough room. And im so close to 30 too.

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
monsterGordon said:
How do u get the two new dragons. Air and earth arent compatible. And also here is a tip of u keep making the same dragons and selling them. Once they are ready for the habitat put them in one so u get the exp and then sell. I just realized this and i coulda leveled higher quicker.

U get xp whether u sell it direct from the hatchery or if put it in a habitat first. Same xp (most of the time)

DragonGranny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the new Sakura. The egg is so beautiful. Used tree and flower. Hope the dragon is as pretty as the egg. Now to try for number two.

okcdebbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DBL86 said:
Congrats on your frostfire aphrael :D

I cannot believe I got a steel and sold it thinking I already had one. Now I can't remember the combo I used. Did get theDodo 5 min before it was announced. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts