What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Earlier I said I got a Sakura dragon with flower+tree yeah it was a lava dragon -.-

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just started trying for the Sakura, but with my luck so far it will probably take me about a week...

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
Just started trying for the Sakura, but with my luck so far it will probably take me about a week...

But it's out for two, so then you have enough time!

Tried poison earth, no luck. Not the tree- flower either...

Robotponys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flower (10)/tree (10) got me a Sakura egg! Trying for a second one now. They're pretty easy. Plus most of the failures are only 30 min. :D There is one that is also 10 hrs. That was annoying... :) Love the egg! Very pretty and simple.

Edit: Keep trying the same combination over and over. It took me at least 4-6 tries, about.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
But it's out for two, so then you have enough time!

Tried poison earth, no luck. Not the tree- flower either...

Noooooo, I have read flower as bloom, so tree - bloom is a bad combo, lacks fire...

m1ssy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do u get the two new dragons. Air and earth arent compatible. And also here is a tip of u keep making the same dragons and selling them. Once they are ready for the habitat put them in one so u get the exp and then sell. I just realized this and i coulda leveled higher quicker.

Figures, however, THANKS for the info :D

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got Sakura on second try with flower and tree, anyone know if dodo is a regular new dragon or temporary, I was right by the way about there being a new dragon that wasn't secret released with dodo. I really wish there wasn't a habitat limit or if they could at least make the limit higher, I'm totally out a space had to sell a cold habitat with 2 blue fires and a steel to get a fire for Sakura but I just sold my second metal to make room for the steel and will but the blue fires with sakuras in fire habitat. I need more habitats desperately, I don't care about higher levels or more farms but I need new habitats if they keep adding dragons. Maybe I wouldn't have much of a problem though if I didn't have 10 rainbows but they are pretty much the only ones I can count on for money.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okcdebbie said:
I cannot believe I got a steel and sold it thinking I already had one. Now I can't remember the combo I used. Did get theDodo 5 min before it was announced. :)

I used mine and metal

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agh! I bred a tree and fire and got a 10 hour breeding time! Could be the new dragon, or it could be a lava... I'm too cheap to use gems to find out, but I really wanna know...!

Has anyone else tried this combo??

Also: the dodo is now available in the market :)

So at 2:59 hours left I couldn't stand it and spent the three gems to see what I got. It was a lava :(

So then I decided a flower/tree in the EBI. 14 hours. Boo.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
So at 2:59 hours left I couldn't stand it and spent the three gems to see what I got. It was a lava :(

So then I decided a flower/tree in the EBI. 14 hours. Boo.

Aw, you will get it! Just keep trying :D

Most reactions