What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Dodo is mine!! 2 of them!!! First pair in The EBI earth x chrome, in the normal breeding cave blaze x earth! I'm so excited!

Congrats to your new babies! Is it a boy or girl? Hehe... :D

GC id: kryp2n8

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keep your eyes open for a new arrival today...SAKURA DRAGON, Inspired by cherry blossom season. Coming to DragonVale later today
Aw ya beat me to the punch here's a link to what the new dragon looks like (Here's a sneak peek of a new #dragon coming to #DragonVale later today! Inspired by the Cherry Blossom season! pic.twitter.com/syBXodwR )

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
Aw ya beat me to the punch here's a link to what the new dragon looks like (Here's a sneak peek of a new #dragon coming to #DragonVale later today! Inspired by the Cherry Blossom season! pic.twitter.com/syBXodwR )

I'm good ;)

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got one first try. Floer and tree both level 14 on the island. Very pretty egg.

DragonGranny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the new Sakura. The egg is so beautiful. Used tree and flower. Hope the dragon is as pretty as the egg. Now to try for number two.

Most reactions

Latest posts